- Parents: Teenagers don't communicate anymore
- Parents : Teenagers don't speak to us any more
- Parents: It's all Facebook messaging now
- Parents : No one communicates with their children
- Parents : It's all about communication
- Parents: Teenagers should talk to us more
- Teenager: Well, I'm really stressed out about these test and lately i've felt really crap and-
- Parents: God, all you do is moan and complain.
11 reasons to go to the coast of northern California
i’m jealous of people who have cute laughs and fast metabolisms and nice teeth and good hair and can just make any outfit look good and get along with everyone and are great at sports and do well in school because none of that is me
- that guy in the state farm commercial that says “can i get a hot tub” like hes prayin in a church
He is adorable.